Please watch this video for a step by step guide on how to check and mark work, or see below for written instructions:
- Go to Mark Work, and use the filters there to find the task in question. E.g. set the class to find, and choose "Passed due date"
- Select the task to see the overall view of the homework.
- Click on the "Mark work" button in the top-right. This will open up a new browser tab showing the first student's work.
- Across the top of mark work view, there are buttons to navigate forward and back through the students.
- The task will be shown in a collapsed view, with only errors showing. You can leave comments, or select an appropriate response from your previous feedback. If you think the student got the question right, you can accept it, and if you think we got it wrong, you can report it!
- Once you've marked this task, close the browser tab. This will bring you back to the task overview page. Sign off the task to remove it from your current or overdue tasks and also to remove it from your students' lists.