There are two ways to generate markbooks. You can download the marks for a single linked class or you can download any combination of the classes in your school all at once.
Download a markbook for your linked class
1. Go to Progress=>Linked classes
2. Click on the class to view the markbook for the class
3. Choose the mathematical strand you want to look at (Number, Algebra etc), then the branch of this area that you want to look at.
3. Click on the "Download to Excel" button
You will be emailed a file that looks like this:
Generate a markbook for a combination of the classes in your school
1. Go to Progress=>Generate markbook
2. Select all the classes you want to see the marks for
3. Choose the date range (this is automatically set to the start of the academic year till today
4. Click on the "Generate Markbook" button
You will be e-mailed a markbook that looks like this: